Question regarding saving timers on 20.0 remote

Z06_Pilot

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 11, 2009
Columbus, OH
hi folks. I have two 722k's. I have one of my 20.0 remotes set up to control both 722k's from it(722k #1 is controlled via "satellite" button and 722k #2 is controlled via "aux" button)

I would like to go in and store my timers into the remote.

BUT, I would bet I can't store both 722k's onto the same remote, even though it controls them both? Has anyone every been able to do this?

Do I need to pull out my other 20.0 and use it just to store the timers from the 2nd 722k?

Thanks!

Jeff

hi folks. I have two 722k's. I have one of my 20.0 remotes set up to control both 722k's from it(722k #1 is controlled via "satellite" button and 722k #2 is controlled via "aux" button)

I would like to go in and store my timers into the remote.

BUT, I would bet I can't store both 722k's onto the same remote, even though it controls them both? Has anyone every been able to do this?

Do I need to pull out my other 20.0 and use it just to store the timers from the 2nd 722k?

Thanks!

Jeff

My guess would be that you won't be able to save them both on one remote. When you save one and go to save the other, I think it will just overwrite the first one. You will need to use the second remote to store the settings and timers. This is a great feature of the new 20.0 and 21.0 remotes. I have used this many times on receiver swaps so the customer doesn't have to re-enter all their timers. Also saves display and parental controls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts