Question?

Got a quote from DrSat on an Ultra but $29 for shipping was a killer not to mention that the guy in Miami was $50 cheaper on the price.

Anyway, I ordered one from Miami last night and it should be here around Wednesday of next week.

Oh, and DrSat told me in that Email that they are getting setup to sell here in the USA too through Ebay so that will be another source for those "dish heads" among us.

Currently, we ship all orders by FedEx Ground by default as we have an account with them and they are very reliable. However, we will be adding Canada Post as a shipping option soon for people who would like to save some money and don't mind waiting longer for their order to arrive. This will coincide with us opening our EBay store which will be opening soon.

When we initially set the pricing for the AzBox products we sell, the CAD - USD exchange rate was not at par like it is now so this is why we had to have slightly higher prices. Now that the exchange rate is par, we were able to reduce our prices a bit. As we have to pay in USD to Opensat to import the units to Canada but selling in CAD in our store, we have to make sure that our prices take currency exchange rates into account.

Thank you for your positive comments on our website's channel list. As you stated, it is challenging for any FTA channel listing to remain 100% current with the changes that happen on an almost daily basis but we usually revise the list at least once a month. This is why a good blind scanning receiver is very important in order to remain current. We recently added protocol, modulation and chroma information for all channels as more and more channels are switching over to DVB-S2.

We also recently added all HITS channels as well along with their packages under the "C-Band Pay TV" source as we are now offering subscriptions to HITS. Eventually, we will also organise all channels into themes (i.e. Movies, Sports, News, etc...)

Regards,

PwrSurge
Dr. Sat

PwrSurge,

You are most welcome.

I don't dole out compliments without good reason. When I investigated your FTA channel list and active search capabilities, I was very impressed!
What a nice search / semi interactive feature you have set up!

If you continue with your progress in the same manner for all aspects regarding FTA endeavors, your establishment will be valued highly by all of us as a resource for FTA enthusiasts.

Keep it up!

RADAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts