Question

Hypercable

Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
I am junior on Satellite Guys !:p

I am the designer of the MVDDS system deploying the first in 1993/94 for US Navy in Oman and first Digital MPEG2 in 1996 ( see Andorra concept on Case studies at www.hypercable.net) and in 2001 I meet in Washington DC the FCC. to describe and to explain the Hypercable MVDDS concept runing in another countries i the world since 1996 ;)

In Europe and Asia Satelite operators are looking to expand the satellite with our HyperWimax and Wivision systems. :)

Your Googlemap ME are a good idea :up and you can see my factory in France near Lyon on your Google web site, I am alone out of America ? :confused:

I am not sponsor at this date but any serious Cie or consultant can apply as an Hypercable products and systems Distributor contacting www.worldwave.eu and we can be also to sponsor Satellite Guys if we have representative in America's

Kind Regards :hatsoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
The company that manufactures and sells "HyperCable" products has been found in Contempt of Court for violations of business agreements. They are prohibuted by agreements and court order Not to distribute in the US. Beware of this person!

Last edited:
Beware or not Beware that is the question

The company that manufactures and sells "HyperCable" products has been found in Contempt of Court for violations of business agreements. They are prohibuted by agreements and court order Not to distribute in the US. Beware of this person!

The Dear Macrhino are in fact Mr Harold Kirpatrick the CEO of MDS America !
Mr Macrhino build a false Hypercable MDSinternational WEB Site informations on Wikipedia with false informations, I am not dead,not retired, the sole Hypercable and Hypergate Hyperbost inventor and still alive and contents are lies or cut informations.

This Machrino never invent any concept and never produce any design or software in relation with Hypercable or HyperWimax design we have the evidences and we can publish this. I can said and advertise about this with also french court evidences.

My business and clients and users worldwide can said the right about us:

Dear reader see www.mds.fr , the case studies and the press releases, Hypercable are the sole supplier of the 42 GHS MVDDS Hypercable technology to Thales Gigacom in Paris.

We have personaly any interest in the US market this market are not existing for me and about agreements and court order we have a ton to produce on Wikipedia and not for the Glory of Mr Macrhino and consorts.:p

I wait very happy the next Macrhino "the spade" reply to add links and very interesting pictures :hungry:et Bon Appetit a ceux qui aiment les moules francaises.

defrauded by Hypercable/MDSi/Worldwave/Jean Claude Ducasse

As a client of MDS International you may have been defrauded if you purchased the HyperBoost or WADSL software products for use with your broadcasting system. MDS International has been selling pirated versions of Xingtech Streaming Server as its own intellectual property since 2002.

For more information check http://www.xingtech.info

:shocked :shocked :shocked :mad:

Xingtech,

Since you were posting a link on your first post, the system spit out a Spam report. Your posts were waiting for a staff member to give it the okay. After several posts you are able to post links without waiting for us to approve them.

Welcome to Satelliteguys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)