Questions For Dish Network

I would like to know if Dish is still planning on updating the DVRs to support multiple external USB harddrives. My 750GB drive is getting mighty crowded. :D

Mike

HD Programming is obvious. So is the 922.

I also want to know about future satellite plans. When is E14 going up? Where is E15 going, and when is it going up? What are they doing at 86.5? Any Ka plans? Reverse DBS plans? More broadly, what are their plans for increasing bandwidth for HD?

Do they plan on repointing eastern subs to the EA?

dfergie,
I would really like to know what Dish's plan is for expading the limited HD service they are providing to Alaska (& Hawaii). They have had several new channels loaded on one of the 110 spots for over a month which are still hidden. Direct TV is now offering a one dish solution that includes all their HD in AK, and our local cable company is now offering more HD than we are getting from E*. If we don't see something from E* very soon, I am likely to switch to Direct (the only thing that has held me back so far is my Dish DVR, but my patience is wearing thin....).
Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox...have fun at CES!!
Thanks

My questions concern the new 922 and when will Dish add Fox News to the Hd channels. FoxNews is the only channel I have found that provides both sides for the conservative and liberal arguments. I enjoy hearing both arguments and then making up my own mind more than CNN's approach of only telling the viewer what is politically correct and always full of bias and bull. Thanks for reporting and keep up the good work

My questions concern the new 922 and when will Dish add Fox News to the Hd channels. FoxNews is the only channel I have found that provides both sides for the conservative and liberal arguments. I enjoy hearing both arguments and then making up my own mind more than CNN's approach of only telling the viewer what is politically correct and always full of bias and bull. Thanks for reporting and keep up the good work

Oh really? The Big Picture | Your Choice in Media Determines How Uninformed You Are
Guess you wanna hear those whooshes and swishes in 5.1 surround. Now every idiot channel does the noise. Thx FOX

Yeah...and ask them why so many people with DTVPAL DVRs are having so much trouble, why are the tech people so uninformed, why the warranty is only 90 days ,why customers like me (10 years) have to call and order it, and why are SO many people on the AVSforum having re-boots, no TVGOS, and recordings being carved up because of TVGOS download. Oh and re-boots while watching. Glad I kept 1 of my Sonys.

A few specific questions Ive thought of on HD programming: Is the Voom litigation effecting negotiations for AMC and IFC? Is there any thoughts of when those might come, besides soon?

Any plans to add more Comcast Network HDs like E!?

Any SD programming planned, like Logo, AmericanLife TV, Sprout, qubo, or Fit TV et. al?

1. EHD support on the 222k. When will it happen and will it be a one time charge or monthly DVR fee?
2. Why hasn't ESPNU HD been lit up yet? Not just when is it coming but why don't we have it yet?

I'm curious if Noggin and The N will be split this year. It would sure be nice on family TV night with the little one.

VIP222 receiver

When are they gona fix the HDMI problem and Eastern Arc choppy video problem with the VIP222 receiver?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts