Questions for DTV installers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I go to this site , ( note this is my person recomendation not dtv's )

spend the 61 bucks for 1000 feet of solid copper direct bury or 55 for some that not rated for burial.

Well work the money and cheaper then the 20 dollsrs my girl friend spent on a cable at walmart once.

Where you out drinking with Joe Diamond? :eek:

No link....and your girlfriend works at walmart? Huh?:rolleyes:

I think I had on too many white russians last night. Seriously!

Ok the website is, Deepsurplus.com ( 1,000ft RG6 Outdoor Direct Burial Solid Copper Coax Cable, Black<br><font color="red">$61.00 each ) Whic was the 1000 feet of solid copper direct burrial cable I was mentioned. They have plan solid copper 1000 fee rolls for 55 dollars.

Wht I was trying also to say is that, paying the 55/61 dollars for 1000 feet was a sure alot better then the 20 dollars my girlfriend spent on a 50 foot cord at walmart .

And that been your tippsy stonecold to English translation for the day.

One of the occupational hazards of ever doing Directv installs is... if you stay in the bars long enough you start telling stories about the installation system. It is like the death of one thousand cuts...no one cut was even noticed...but eventually...........

Joe

I go to this site , ( note this is my person recomendation not dtv's )

spend the 61 bucks for 1000 feet of solid copper direct bury or 55 for some that not rated for burial.

Well work the money and cheaper then the 20 dollsrs my girl friend spent on a cable at walmart once.

That is part of a conversation I had with a prospective installation client. After checking his house and yard the verdict was No Line of Sight (NLOS). So he says..."tell you what...since I get up to 125 feet of cable FREE with each receiver how "bout you leave me the FREE 500ft and I'll run the lines after I cut down some trees?"

I told him it didn't work that way....send back the equipment, cut the trees.....call and order again etc.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts