Questions For First Time FTA Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's your money and you have to look at it... What is the paint job worth to you? :D

What OD post size does the GEOSATpro 90cm specifications show that it mounts on? Are you mounting the dish to the post? I thought that the dish is being mounted on the STAB hh90 motor?

What OD post size does the STAB hh90 specifications show that it mounts on?

Reactions: dougruss
It's your money and you have to look at it... What is the paint job worth to you? :D

What OD post size does the GEOSATpro 90cm specifications show that it mounts on? Are you mounting the dish to the post? I thought that the dish is being mounted on the STAB hh90 motor?

What OD post size does the STAB hh90 specifications show that it mounts on?

What?read the instructions/manuals?

Reactions: Titanium
I don't believe the motor came with any instructions. I'll have to look online and see if I can find them. Hopefully there is something about the size of pole you need if you want attach a motor to it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So converting to inches approximately 1 3/8 - 2 5/8 inches. :)

Hopefully there is something about the size of pole

You have the motor, correct? Assemble the post clamp and measure the u-bolt to confirm it will fit the post you are considering purchasing. KE4EST researched and kindly provided the metric to imperial conversion. You might want to pull out the measuring tape and confirm the measurements before spending $$$. :)

Thanks guys! I downloaded the instructions from the thread that Ke4est provided. The post from Lowe's should work just fine. And in response to what T4Runner said, I am capable of reading instructions. :) I would have done that originally had some been provided with the motor. Even if the instructions had been provided, it is nice to get others feedback, especially since manuals don't always get it right.

Status
Please reply by conversation.