Questions for Mark Cuban?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HDNet on Charter Cable

It has been 2 years since Hdnet signed its contract with Charter and the Northeast still doesnt get it on their systems. Is their a legal reason why it isn't on here yet. The answer I get from Charter is we are currently in negotiations with various programmers to give you the best HD lineup available. Sounds like a canned response.

Mr.Cuban I was wondering what with the extreme cost of HD Movie channels(yours excluded), since you have 1 for HBO, Showtime, etc., if you'd thought about adding 5 extra movie channels and making them a set of pay channels. I would be interested in adding an extra movie package if all were in HD as well as themed accordingly and I'm sure other people here would be as well.

At&t Iptv

Mark

What is the likelyhood of HDnet being picked up by ATT&T for their new IPTV service? I really enjoy seeing the Mav games via HDnet being broadcast on channel 21 in DFW in HD! Great Job!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts