Questions on converting to HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
????
I've been working on, placing / replacing phone cable for over 20 years and have never heard that before.

Unless youve worked for maintaince or construction teams you probably wouldnt, its used to power taps and inline amps. And t10 also isnt used anymore, google it. Its industrial stuff, it would never be used residentially.

I've personally never seen teleco companies use it and only ran across it once personally, i know i needed to call construction sups to find a bulkhead to fit it. I was on a maintaince crew at the time, the call was hardline down, we ended up replacing the line with 540 anyhow, the stuff was an extension in a trailer park.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Unless youve worked for maintaince or construction teams you probably wouldnt, its used to power taps and inline amps. And t10 also isnt used anymore, google it. Its industrial stuff, it would never be used residentially.

I've personally never seen teleco companies use it and only ran across it once personally, i know i needed to call construction sups to find a bulkhead to fit it. I was on a maintaince crew at the time, the call was hardline down, we ended up replacing the line with 540 anyhow, the stuff was an extension in a trailer park.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

This would explain why I have never come across it ....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)