Quick iPhone Question or Two

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have the 16GB white, and it barely touches 8GB. I do like the extra space in case I want to put some videos or playlists that have large songs on there. I have a 'Long Songs' playlist where the shortest song is 6 minutes.

I used to use those on my old IPAQ. The trick to avoid bubbles is to apply it with pressure from one corner and work a pattern of pressure, back and forth to the opposite corner, laying it down like a page peel. This way it pushes the air across the screen to the opposite corner

Install in a steamy bathroom. You'll have much better luck keeping air bubbles and floating dust out from under the protector.

OK- I have a couple of questions about my iPhone:

1) I downloaded a CNN podcast, Anderson Cooper 360. I am not subscribed to it. It will not play on the iPhone (just returns to previous screen), nor does it get erased in a sync. It does not appear on my PC under iTunes/playlist/podcasts. Is there any way to erase this thing?

2) I've also downloaded "Old Jews telling Jokes" - which gave me an error message on my iPhone, telling me the file could not play on my iPhone. But it plays on my PC. All the episodes were erased from the iPhone in a sync. Now, they'll download onto my PC, but not to the iPhone, as "unsupported." I think there's been a s/w update that changed this behavior. Not labeled as not for iPhone or only for iPod.

1) I downloaded a CNN podcast, Anderson Cooper 360. I am not subscribed to it. It will not play on the iPhone (just returns to previous screen), nor does it get erased in a sync. It does not appear on my PC under iTunes/playlist/podcasts. Is there any way to erase this thing?

2) I've also downloaded "Old Jews telling Jokes" - which gave me an error message on my iPhone, telling me the file could not play on my iPhone. But it plays on my PC. All the episodes were erased from the iPhone in a sync. Now, they'll download onto my PC, but not to the iPhone, as "unsupported." I think there's been a s/w update that changed this behavior. Not labeled as not for iPhone or only for iPod.

I'd love to be able to answer these but I'm still in the "figure out the quirks of iTunes" mode myself!

1) Try to subscribe to the podcast and have a couple downloaded. Then unsubscribe to see if it clears off the others. Don't know if it will work but it just might.

2) The video that they used might not be compatible with the iPhone and iPods. Not everything in iTunes is meant to sync to an iPhone/iPod. I am gald you pointed that one out as some of them are really funny. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)