Verizon Wireless Gets My Circle

Jeff0575

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 2, 2008
Illinois
Verizon Wireless Gets My Circle.
tribe2.jpg

Beginning February 15, Friends & Family lets you customize your calling plan to include the numbers you call the most.

Here's how it works
You will be able to sign in to My Verizon to add the feature to your account and identify 5 or 10 numbers as a Friends & Family calling group. Minutes used when placing or receiving calls to anyone in your calling group will not count against your plan minutes. You can even include landline numbers or wireless numbers of those who haven’t yet switched to the nation’s largest, most reliable network.

Friends & Family gives you a flexible way to control your wireless spending and still talk to those individuals who are most significant to you. Changes to the Friends & Family directory are quick, easy and free, and since there are no long distance charges, those numbers can be anywhere in the country.

Qualifying Verizon Wireless Plans
To take advantage of Friends & Family, you need to be on a qualifying Nationwide Single Line plan with 900 or more Anytime Minutes. Single line customers can select up to 5 numbers to add to their Friends & Family calling group.

If you are on a Nationwide Family SharePlan®, you need to have 1,400 or more Anytime Minutes, and you can select up to 10 numbers that will be shared among plan members

Once you make a change to Friends & Family numbers, the information in your account(s) will update the following day. There is no charge to sign up and no charge, ever, to make changes to your Friends & Family calling directory.

Getting Started – Sign in to My Verizon
Starting February 15, sign in to My Verizon to check if you’re eligible for Friends & Family. You’ll find a “Friends & Family” banner on the My Verizon Overview page. If you are not eligible for Friends & Family, then you will need to first switch your calling plan to a qualifying Nationwide plan.

Who will you choose?

*Friends & Family allows you to pick a set number of telephone numbers, on any network, and talk with these friends without using your plan minutes. Please note: telephone numbers must be entered in standard, ten digit format; only domestic landline or wireless numbers (other than directory assistance, 900 numbers, or customer's own wireless or voice mail access numbers) may be added; all qualifying lines on an account share the same Friends & Family numbers, up to the account’s eligibility limit.

Verizon's data plans suck. They cost way too much.

Veriizon service is the bomb though. I never had any problems with signal, and when I get online it's pretty fast and better than any other company I had had.

If you want this service just go online to verizonwireless.com and you can put in your numbers.....

Veriizon service is the bomb though. I never had any problems with signal, and when I get online it's pretty fast and better than any other company I had had.

If you want this service just go online to verizonwireless.com and you can put in your numbers.....

I have Alltel already and for an equal plan I will have to pay $30 more per month. :eek:

allltel is not nationwide really...they don't have the coverage or the customers that verizon has...now you can all 80 mil people and 5 or 10 others....in the family and friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)