Quick Q

Voomin@720p

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 21, 2005
I have a friend who is considering VOOM. He wants to keep basic cable because his wife wants QVC and a few other channels.

He was asking me if he can run basic cable through the VOOM box and I have NO clue.

Can he run basic cable (about 70 channels) through the VOOM box or will he need to run it to the cable input on his TV?

Thanks in advance! :)

That is what I suggested as well but he still wants to run it via the VOOM box. (????)

Voomin@720p said:
I have a friend who is considering VOOM. He wants to keep basic cable because his wife wants QVC and a few other channels.

He was asking me if he can run basic cable through the VOOM box and I have NO clue.

Can he run basic cable (about 70 channels) through the VOOM box or will he need to run it to the cable input on his TV?

Thanks in advance! :)

You can do this if he goes into a Multi-switch it can run in on the same cable a voom the only thing he could not run his antenna in with the voom but he could run a separete line for one or the other. but yes it can be done.

tyork

Thanks! I will tell him to just run it in via the cable input on his TV. He is wanting to get VOOM when (not if) it is announced that they live on!

I see several free months for me! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)