Status
Please reply by conversation.

sddtvtech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
in a van down by the river
is the Emmy awards?

Im sitting in the hotel where my Office/Warehouse is and picking up my DTV truck tmr and getting my Wildblue certification as well.

i told my gf its on the E channel 236 or 237 and she found it, i think but she said it was just a red carpet and not showing the emmy.. apparently to her statement, i lost the local stations... so i told her shes probably screwed and will have to wait for re-run and after i can see whats going on when i get back tmr.

any other alternative channels? E is showing the red carpet but i doubt they show the emmy award... i thought that CMT would show it but they arent.

suggestions?

Last edited:
CBS has the awards ceremony

well i know that but im all the way over here and shes all the way over there and something is screwed up with the locals... so no cbs here.. nor do i get east or west cbs.

is the Emmy awards?

Im sitting in the hotel where my Office/Warehouse is and picking up my DTV truck tmr and getting my Wildblue certification as well.

i told my gf its on the E channel 236 or 237 and she found it, i think but she said it was just a red carpet and not showing the emmy.. apparently to her statement, i lost the local stations... so i told her shes probably screwed and will have to wait for re-run and after i can see whats going on when i get back tmr.

any other alternative channels? E is showing the red carpet but i doubt they show the emmy award... i thought that CMT would show it but they arent.

suggestions?

read it again...

is the Emmy awards?

suggestions?

Your getting locals from D* ?, I'd imagine, why cant you just do a re set and have her check them after your done ?

She could always throw up a pair of rabbit ears for CBS.

SERIOUSLY?!?! you have the world wide web at your finger tips and you are asking on here? OKAY

im in a hotel room... i thought id ask an EXPERT tech like you rather than search on the WWW.

yes i did look it up, couldnt find any other listed so i thought id ask to see if anyone could find an alternative.

jimbo said:
Your getting locals from D* ?, I'd imagine, why cant you just do a re set and have her check them after your done ?

She could always throw up a pair of rabbit ears for CBS.

according to her, the locals arent coming in, (searching for sat) and gets the core programming.

shes a girl, she probably wouldnt know how to hook a rabbit ear. lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)