Quote From Charlie on MPEG4 Upgrading For Existing Customers

And, that Angelina Jolie will show up to help me insert my cabling properly.

Let's keep it clean David:devil: :)

My take on this is Ive been paying extra for the HD package and paying to lease their reciever (811), its up to them to supply me with a reciever that works if they want me to lease and subscribe. I expect an even up swap, thats why I lease. BP

robertjp said:
My take on this is Ive been paying extra for the HD package and paying to lease their reciever (811), its up to them to supply me with a reciever that works if they want me to lease and subscribe. I expect an even up swap, thats why I lease. BP

Here, Here!

That makes two of us!:up

Gary Murrell said:
anyone concerned about mpeg4 should pay the site some money and checkout a bombshell in the Pub area
Mpeg4 my ass :mad:
-Gary

Why the PUB area? I seem to have seen this info outside the PUB.:rolleyes:

Now that Gary has breached Scott's confidence by posting Scott's info outside the PUB area, I think the motivation for donating for this is lessened.

Calm down Gary and get some perspective.

my perspective was that Scott was going to stick up for True HD at CES, that is one reason I paid to support the site, this did not happen

I honored Scott's wish's and have not told the news anywhere on this forum and never will, this needs to be told though, everyone has a right to know

-Gary

Scott G. said:
I will let you in on a little secrect... (Keep this in the pub...)...

Gary Murrell said:
I honored Scott's wish's and have not told the news anywhere on this forum and never will.
-Gary

And then you post the info on avsforum.

and you just connected the 2 site's in the only way shape and form possible by posting this in the open with my pub replies and the AVS Forum info

-Gary

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)