Quotes used on Criminal Minds

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Quotes from 10 February 2010: Public Enemy

"Show me a hero, and I will write you a tragedy." ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

"When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when his son gives to his father, both cry." ~William Shakespeare

Quotes from 3 March 2010: Mosely Lane

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torments of man." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

"Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all." ~Emily Dickinson

Quotes from 10 March 2010: Solitary Man

"We're all sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life." ~Tennessee Williams

"The family is a haven in a heartless world." ~Christopher Lasch

Quotes from 14 April 2010: Rite of Passage

"A lions work hours are only when he's hungry; once he's satisfied, the predator and prey live peacefully together." ~Chuck Jones

"Many persons have the wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness...is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose." ~Helen Keller

Quotes from 5 May 2010: ...A Thousand Words

"A sincere artist tries to create something which is, in itself, a living thing." ~William Dobell

"I have seen children successfully surmount the effects of an evil inheritance. That is due to purity being an inherent attribute of the soul." ~Mohandas Gandhi

Quotes from 12 May 2010: Exit Wounds

"Nature, in her most dazzling aspects or stupendous parts, is but the background and theater of the tragedy of man." ~John Morley

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." ~Ralph W. Sockman

Quotes from 19 May 2010: The Internet is Forever

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place." ~George Bernard Shaw

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." ~Eric Schmidt

Quotes from 22 Sep 2010: The Longest Night

"A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another, the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one other it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden." ~The Buddha

Quotes from 29 Sep 2010: JJ

"A tragedy need not have blood and death; it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy." ~Jean Racine

"I'm thankful for my years spent with this family; for everything we shared, every chance we had to grow. I'll take the best of them and lead by their example; where ever I go. A friend told me to be honest with you, so here it goes. This isn't what I want, but I'll take the high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson, or I don't want to walk around angry. Or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go." ~AJ Cook

Quotes from 6 Oct 2010: Remembrance of Things Past

"Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were." ~Marcel Proust

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not; but my faculties are decaying, now, and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the latter. It is sad to go to pieces like this, but we all have to do it." ~Mark Twain

Quotes from 13 Oct 2010: Compromising Positions

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~Abraham Lincoln

"We all wear masks and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin." ~André Berthiaume

Quotes from 20 Oct 2010: Safe Haven

"All humanity is one undivided and indivisible family. I cannot detach myself from the wickedness soul." ~Mahatma Ghandi

“But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. And miles to go before I sleep.” ~Robert Frost

Quotes from 27 Oct 2010: Devil's Night

"If an injury has to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." ~Niccolo Machiavelli

“Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of its trouble, attempts what is above it’s strength, pleads no excuse for impossibility, for it thinks all things are lawful for itself and all things are possible.” ~Thomas A Kempis

Quotes from 3 Nov 2010: Middle Man

"The herds seek out the great, not for their seed, but for their influence and the great welcome them out of vanity or need." ~Napoleon Bonaparte

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go." ~Bernard Malamud

Quotes from 10 Nov 2010: Reflection of Desire

"Fame will go by and, so long, I've had you, fame. If it goes by, I've always known it was fickle. So at least it's something I experience, but that's not where I live." ~Marilyn Monroe

"I believe humanity was born from conflict. Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side. Some of us embrace it. Some have no choice. The rest of us fight it. And in the end, it's as natural as the air we breathe. Some point, we're forced to face the truth...ourselves. ~Penelope Garcia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts