R15 only records 5 episodes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why does my DVR only record 5 episodes of any series?

I'm not sure about the R15, but with my HR20, you can change the menu setting from 5 episodes which is the default setting, to all.

Because it set to do that. I know it is hard to do but read the manual that came with the R-15 and you will see the answer there.

I DID read thru the manual.

I DID read thru the manual. The closest it comes is "Autotune". It is worthless. At least the one I have in my hands is.

I will go fiddle with the "Settings" again and see if I can stumble on it.

BTW, a better answer, one that "turneth away wrath", would have been to tell me where in the "Settings" to find what I am looking for! Sorry if the manual I was sent does not include many things that I have stumbled on, like how to delete without going thru contortions, etc. Looks, like they only included the user guide for the receiver and not the DVR.

Any "assistance" I could receive would be appreciated.

Why does my DVR only record 5 episodes of any series?
I currently have the R-15 and I believe you are referring to the "Keep No. of Episodes" option. You can keep 1,2,3,4,5, or all episodes or the series. There is also the option to record only first run episodes or all.

Done

Thanks for all the assistance. I went and searched thru the "List", "Episodes" and found what you suggested. Appreciate the help. Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts