R22, HD compatibility and you

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have been told with HD Access on my account because of my HR22 all should be good. The Guide just will not pull in the HD Channels. All the other options associated with an HD box are there.

Mine does not pull in the HD channels either. All other options are there. Is there a setting we need to change?

Last edited:
go to setup > sys setup > display > guide HD channels - change to either SHOW HD CH or HIDE SD DUPES

But, you can ONLY change this AFTER you get HD access turned on... ;) ;)

And an FYI - for subs in MPEG4 local markets, ALL the H2x & HR2x receivers work EXACTLY the same way.
If you do NOT have HD access turned on, this particular menu setting is grayed out on SD only.
If you do get it turned on later, you have to follow these same steps to get any HD channels to show up.

Last edited:
$ 99 for a HD DVR is dirt cheap .....
Most people here pay $ 199 + tax.

$ 41 for tax does not sound right though.

ive seen peeps get hd dvr for 99. your still signing a 2 year contract

and you will still need a slimline dish for HD. no slimline dish no HD.

and the 41 i for shipping and handling......

go to setup > sys setup > display > guide HD channels - change to either SHOW HD CH or HIDE SD DUPES

But, you can ONLY change this AFTER you get HD access turned on... ;) ;)

And an FYI - for subs in MPEG4 local markets, ALL the H2x & HR2x receivers work EXACTLY the same way.
If you do NOT have HD access turned on, this particular menu setting is grayed out on SD only.
If you do get it turned on later, you have to follow these same steps to get any HD channels to show up.

Thanks! That did it - now have HD on my R22!

I bought a used R22 off of ebay, when it arrived it was full of HD recordings, took up alot of the hard drive, erased everything to recover hard drive space. Now its an SD dvr on my account, owned too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)