R22 or HR22 Manuals in PDF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Big Dawg 23

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
Northfield, MN
Does Directv offer the HR22 or R22 manuals in PDF as of yet? Also if they do are they more comprehensive than the paper instruction guide the installer gave to me? I see features that directv. com claim to have like jumping forward to each tick mark(15 min) but have not figured out how to do them.

Does the HR-22 have the internal RF antenna for RF remote capability? I haven't been able to locate an online manual or info about it except for another site that stated the HR-22 works with the universal RF Remote model RC32RF remote control unit.

Does the HR-22 have the internal RF antenna for RF remote capability? I haven't been able to locate an online manual or info about it except for another site that stated the HR-22 works with the universal RF Remote model RC32RF remote control unit.

Yes the HR-22 has an internal RF. If you look on the back of the Remote there is an FCC sticker. According to other posts on here that indicates the REmote is RF. I have a HR-22 and the original remote. I converted mine to RF in the Set up many.

Thanks for the info. I have the IR-only RC64 remote at present. That's the one that the installer gave me with the HR22.

Doing a little Google-ing, it looks like the RC64RB remote from DTV's site is about the same $ as some other site stores since DTV has free shipping for this remote.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts