Radio City Christmas Spectacular?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
On October, 15th, at the Press Conference it was announced by Charles Dolan that this event was going to be transmitted live in 1080i HD from Radio City Music Hall by VOOM. Right now, I am trying to find out if this is still on and when it is going to happen. If you hear anything, please post. This will be very cool if Voom does this. I saw this show a couple of years ago and it will be worth the admission in HD 16x9!

I asked Wilt (even though he does not deal with this) to look into this. As I recall, it was announced at the Press Conference (10/15/03) that VOOM will do this event live from Radio City Music Hall. I saw this event a couple of years ago and it was magnificent! I can only imagine how it would look in 1080i HD and DD 5.1. Anyway, Wilt said that he will look into it. I am not very hopeful that it will happen since it is the 18th already. Maybe we get next year but it would have been wonderful to have it this year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)