Rain Fade

The Techs showed up on Thursday, the same ones that did this original install, they ran a cable line from the 622 receiver to TV2, did not really make any difference. But now we know that don't we! Then they modulated the signal and there some improvement in the picture, I know that I have to live with that, things will not get any better than that.

As to the rain fade problems the Tech said the only thing that may help in the future is to have another dish for 61.5 for HD, that this should help with the rain fade. We will deal with that issue if I continue to have issues.

As to me never being satisfied, or being a complainer that is not true!!!!
First of all Dish never told me about the analog signal on Tv2's off of a receiver, I did not expect the poor quality, but now I have to live withg what I got. I feel that if you pay for something than there is a reasonable expectation to get what you pay for. I can't say that Dish is living up to this, we will see what happens as time goes by, and if I continue to have problems with the rain fade.

I still think that the Dish 1000 is not doing a stellar job, in fact I heard from the one Tech that there is somesort of new Dish in the works right now.

Whatever happened to the old saying that the customer is allways right, because you see if it was not for the paying customers there would not be a Dish network, or subcontractors working for Dish. And what wrong with expecting knowledgable, capable, customer oriented people working for Dish and performing the services that are needed. For those people who take offense to that, you had better start looking for another job, because you see we don't want you and sooner or later Dish will tell you to take a hike too!! Because the bottom line is without satisfied customers, and getting a bad reputation, their customer base will shrink, and let's face it they are in it for the money.

By the way give me the million, in what ever denominations, I will pay the taxes on it, and I won't complain!!!!

I have to ask..Did the tech attempt ot repeak the Dish 1000?....If they did, was there any signal strength improvement?..If not, instead of suggesting the 61.5 dish be installed, IMO ot was their job to A) Install it...or B) have Dish create a work order to install the 61.5 dish at a later date....Period..You should get what you were promised..A suignal of good quality wihtin the limits of digital satellite technology...You are not experiencing rain fade..It's either a poorly aligned dish or poorly placed where the line of sight is inadequate....
The TV 2 issue...Please accpet this as a recomendation not a criticism..When considering a purchase research the product before buying....If you had done this you wapuld have discovered that the tv 2 output is NOT HD....Sorry but that is on you..You were not mislead in any way...

Within reason, I will bend over backwards for my customers..However they are NOT certainly "always right"...
Most of us are good hard working honest people who take pride in our work....And many of us are fellow Dish customers......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)