rainbow 1

jfmfasa

Original poster
May 16, 2004
can anyone tell me what the footprint for rainbow 1 is?
i need to know how far down to south america it would go.

jfmfasa said:
can anyone tell me what the footprint for rainbow 1 is?
i need to know how far down to south america it would go.

Voom service is only available in the CONUS. Any attempt to activate programming elsewhere is fraudulent. You already know theft of service is illegal, so I won't even tell you what that is.

Since professional install is necessary, do you intend to circumvent the CONUS rule by having it installed CONUS and then moving it? Or are you just going to blatantly steal the service...the last one is my bet.

no, i dont plan to steal the service, right now i pay for my dishnetwork service registerede to my home in the us, but i have the receiver in my country of residence. There are thousands of people in south america doing it with there homes in the us. It gets billed to our credit cards automa.. and dish knows it and likes it. and us, well we dont have to put up with the shi..y tv in latin america.

cameron119 said:
Voom service is only available in the CONUS. Any attempt to activate programming elsewhere is fraudulent. You already know theft of service is illegal, so I won't even tell you what that is.

Since professional install is necessary, do you intend to circumvent the CONUS rule by having it installed CONUS and then moving it? Or are you just going to blatantly steal the service...the last one is my bet.

Why do you care?

there is the other issue of the phone reportback. I really don't think it will work once they start using the reportback system to validate customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts