Random Letters.....

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
In the form of "Random Thoughts", I present you a new feature; Random Letters! And now, without further ado.....

Dear Cavs fans, I have an idea for Shaq's new nickname: "Witness Protection."

Dear South Siders and West Coasters, you gloat about your warm winters, but some of us in the North East actually like the changing of seasons, especially the current season of Autumn. There is not a better season to be a part of than this!

Dear Pittsburgh, PNC is a beautiful ballpark, but it looks horrendous with under 3k in attendance as seen last night. Even the lowly Cleveland Indians pack in more at Jacob's Field.

Dear Lamar Odom, congratulations on your marriage to Khloe Kardashian.

Dear Sirius NFL, Thank you for your expert analysis on the NFL. For those of you who've never listened, it's way more in-depth that the dumbed down sports talk you'll hear on the national broadcasts.

Dear Wayne Gretzky, good luck in your future en devours. It's a shame it didn't work out for you in Phoenix.

Dear Baseball, where have you been hiding? Without a legitimate pennant race and the introduction to football season overshadowing you, your sport seems to have gone doormat.

Dear Russia, congratulations of your purchase of the New Jersey Nets.

Dear Art Model, Ray Lewis and the Baltimore Rats, Cleveland still hates you. We may not win this weekend or even score any points against you, but that still doesn't cover up the fact that you stole our team and we will never forget. You are the scum of this earth!

Dear Detroit, it's too bad you won't be able to see this weeks game on TV because I really think you have a legitimate shot in ending the 0-19 streak against the Redskins.

Dear Denver, if you win this week against Oakland, you will be the worst 3-0 team ever!

Dear Dallas, I'm already sick of seeing and hearing about that new stadium of yours. Why do you get 2 prime time games in a row? That's not fair. PS, will Tony Romo EVER win a meaningful game in his career?

Dear Satellite Guys & Gals, have a tremendous weekend!

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Dear Pittsburgh, PNC is a beautiful ballpark, but it looks horrendous with under 3k in attendance as seen last night. Even the lowly Cleveland Indians pack in more at Jacob's Field.

Yeah I noticed that when my Reds finished off the sweep yesterday. :D

Dear Detroit, it's too bad you won't be able to see this weeks game on TV because I really think you have a legitimate shot in ending the 0-19 streak against the Redskins.

Let's see.......Only when pigs fly:angel:.......It will be a cold day you know where.....NO WAY!!!!!

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Let's see.......Only when pigs fly:angel:.......It will be a cold day you know where.....NO WAY!!!!!

Hmmm. How ironic....

2883182161_03c0f16ca2.jpg

CharlesO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 12, 2003
Agua Fria, Arizona
Dear Cavs fans, I have an idea for Shaq's new nickname: "Witness Protection."

So when(if) Shaq doesn't help LeBron win a championship next season will he be "The mistake by the Lake". :D

Dear South Siders and West Coasters, you gloat about your warm winters, but some of us in the North East actually like the changing of seasons, especially the current season of Autumn. There is not a better season to be a part of than this!

Can't wait until the Colts/Cardinals game on Sunday when Al Michaels mentions that it's 105 outside Univ. of Phoenix Stadium.

Does she have a PrOn video on the internet too. :dev

Dear Wayne Gretzky, good luck in your future en devours. It's a shame it didn't work out for you in Phoenix.

Reading the Phoenix newspapers, everyone is glad he's gone.

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

Please be aware that the city is under a severe lock-down due to the G20 Summit!!!! Let's not point fingers unless we know all of the story.

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Dear South Siders and West Coasters, you gloat about your warm winters, but some of us in the North East actually like the changing of seasons, especially the current season of Autumn. There is not a better season to be a part of than this!!

And yet, where is the 1st place you "snow birds" go?

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI

I can't take credit for this, but somebody on ESPN said "Third best Laker, marries third best Kardashian sister."

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI

LAMFAO!:D:D:D

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Woops. Must've touched a nerve amongst the Boston and L.A. fans where it remains one of the few select areas in the nation where Baseball still reigns king. Try looking at it objectively before getting all bent out of shape folks.

Outside of those few markets, it's a whole lot different. And I don't think I'm making any big sort of revelation in saying that in these last two weeks, both college and pro Football have greatly overshadowed the MLB. And this isn't an insult to baseball either. Baseball remains one of my favorite sports despite the current state of my team. It's just the honest truth. Especially since baseball has no exciting pennant races going on right now. The fact is, while baseball is finishing game #150, the rest of America is infatuated with America's new favorite pastime.... FOOTBALL!

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
A break from the long winter is nice every now and then, but to go 365 days with the same ol' boring monotony of heat would get old to me. I appreciate the changing of the seasons and would miss it if I lived anywhere else.

Take your choice as far as views....hot chicks wearing very little YEAR ROUND....or hot chicks wearing little a couple of times a year....:D;)

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
Woops. Must've touched a nerve amongst the Boston and L.A. fans where it remains one of the few select areas in the nation where Baseball still reigns king. Try looking at it objectively before getting all bent out of shape folks.

Outside of those few markets, it's a whole lot different. And I don't think I'm making any big sort of revelation in saying that in these last two weeks, both college and pro Football have greatly overshadowed the MLB. And this isn't an insult to baseball either. Baseball remains one of my favorite sports despite the current state of my team. It's just the honest truth. Especially since baseball has no exciting pennant races going on right now. The fact is, while baseball is finishing game #150, the rest of America is infatuated with America's new favorite pastime.... FOOTBALL!
Speaking for myself, I don't think anyone here is "bent out of shape" about baseball. Just enjoying the season as long as we can, that's all. ;)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Fun Facts...

Let's see...the Redskins have a 29-8 record versus the Lions and haven't lost a home game to them since 1932. Of course, the loss was at Fenway Park when they were known as the Boston Redskins prior to moving to Washington in 1937. The Lions have never beaten the Redskins in Washington - 72 years and counting. :eek:

Pigs will certainly have to fly in order for the Lions to beat the Redskins this weekend...even with Washington's woeful offense. ;)

boomer69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 4, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Let's see...the Redskins have a 29-8 record versus the Lions and haven't lost a home game to them since 1932. Of course, the loss was at Fenway Park when they were known as the Boston Redskins prior to moving to Washington in 1937. The Lions have never beaten the Redskins in Washington - 72 years and counting. :eek:

Pigs will certainly have to fly in order for the Lions to beat the Redskins this weekend...even with Washington's woeful offense. ;)

That's a great history lesson, but the game is in Detroit Sunday, so there is a little bitty ray of hope!!!...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts