Rapping Shaq

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I still think there is hostility between the two. I am betting Shaq was seriously cheering on Boston to beat L.A. just to stick it to Kobe. Granted Shaq did win in Miami by getting his fat ass carried by Dwade and the refs. I don't believe him when he said he was just joking around.

I'm sure he was just playing around. He likely had been drinking and everyone there was probably like, "Hey we're doing freestyle! Shaq, come on up and freestyle!" Obviously he isn't the second coming of KRS-One, but I think they both know that the idea that Kobe needs Shaq to win a championship is stupid. It would have taken more than Shaq to help fight against that stifling defense that Boston threw against LA.

What a creepy world we live in now. In this age of digital and cell phone cameras and Flash Video and sites like TMZ, people can't do ANYTHING in a remotely public setting that won't be chronicled or open to scrutiny.

I still think there is hostility between the two. I am betting Shaq was seriously cheering on Boston to beat L.A. just to stick it to Kobe. Granted Shaq did win in Miami by getting his fat ass carried by Dwade and the refs. I don't believe him when he said he was just joking around.

OH Jeez.....:rolleyes: Another one....a better team won, get over it!

I will agree that Shaq is pist that the Lakers picked a Kobe over him, how dare they?! And Wade DID carry his slow, bloated ass to a championship.....

Let me guess, you're from the Dallas area. To the Dallas Mavericks fan, your team lost that championship. The refs didn't do anything to help Miami win that championship, your team did. Get over it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)