Shaquille O’Neal's Tell-All Book

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
In this excerpt of this tell-all book, Shaq gives us confirmation as to what we already believed to be true about LeBron: He quit on his team and he was given preferential treatment in Cleveland.....

“Our coach, Mike Brown, was a nice guy, but he had to live on the edge because nobody was supposed to be confrontational with LeBron,” O’Neal wrote. “Nobody wanted him to leave Cleveland, so he was allowed to do whatever he wanted to do.” “I remember one day in a film session LeBron didn’t get back on defense after a missed shot. Mike Brown didn’t say anything about it. He went to the next clip and it was Mo Williams not getting back and Mike was saying, ‘Yo, Mo, we can’t have that. You’ve got to hustle a little more,” wrote Shaq in another excerpt.

As for the 2010 game against the Boston Celtics, O’Neal agrees with fans that the one-time king of Cleveland quit.

“There’s no question in LeBron was kind of out of it. ... I always believed he could turn it on at any moment, but for some reason he didn’t. Not against the Celtics in 2010 and not against the Mavericks in 2011.”
But LeBron isn’t the only one taking shots from Shaq in the book. According to USA Today, O’Neal admits that tensions between him and Kobe Bryant became so heated that he threatened to kill Bryant during the 2003-2004 season with the Lakers.

Read more: Shaquille O

LMAO!! Sounds like Cleveland has really moved on....

This books sounds interesting. I heard he almost went at with Pat Riley...them going nose-to-nose. See, Shaq seems to forget to mention, which I have not heard on the talk shows, that he TOO was quite the spoiled brat that did not like to work too much. I wonder how much of THAT is in the book.

Believe me, we know PLENTY about Shaq down here.... LOL!

LMAO!! Sounds like Cleveland has really moved on....

This books sounds interesting. I heard he almost went at with Pat Riley...them going nose-to-nose. See, Shaq seems to forget to mention, which I have not heard on the talk shows, that he TOO was quite the spoiled brat that did not like to work too much. I wonder how much of THAT is in the book.

Believe me, we know PLENTY about Shaq down here.... LOL!

Cleveland didn't write the book, Shaq did. :confused:

Oh get over yourself...LMAO! Almost every city has a "spin" to the Shaq book... Here is one not mentioning much of anything about Lebron and mostly about Boston:

Shaq spills some Celtics secrets in new book -Celtics blog - Boston Globe basketball news

I can't even argue this with a straight face. SHAQ wrote the book...not Cleveland...not Boston...SHAQ. If you don't get that...then you don't get that.

Blaming Cleveland this time is quite a stretch, even for you.

Sandra

i like lebron. he's on my home team and i want him to succeed. but i have seen lebron quit.i've seen it more than once.No one can convince me otherwise. i've seen it with my own two eyes. i hope for us heat fans that he grows up.

P.S. its too early to be discussing the drama that surrounds the heat when there isn't even a season going yet. geesh !sadroll
no offense. and i apologize in advance if i'm offending anyone.

I can't even argue this with a straight face. SHAQ wrote the book...not Cleveland...not Boston...SHAQ. If you don't get that...then you don't get that.

Blaming Cleveland this time is quite a stretch, even for you.

Sandra

TO say I am blaming Cleveland is even MORE laughable. I found it interesting that of all the things that were said throughout the talk shows...that someone and a TV station from Cleveland would "just happen" to bring up Lebron portion of the book. No Blaming. And to LEAP there... wow... someone pissed in your corn flakes this morning. LOL!

IF you do not like that I brought it up...to bad. MY OPINION. simple as that...

TO say I am blaming Cleveland is even MORE laughable. I found it interesting that of all the things that were said throughout the talk shows...that someone and a TV station from Cleveland would "just happen" to bring up Lebron portion of the book. No Blaming. And to LEAP there... wow... someone pissed in your corn flakes this morning. LOL!

IF you do not like that I brought it up...to bad. MY OPINION. simple as that...

I'm going to this part of the discussion and let this post speak for itself.

It's a shame this had to be hijacked into another Lebron/Cleveland thing in the first place. :(

Sandra

i like lebron. he's on my home team and i want him to succeed. but i have seen lebron quit.i've seen it more than once.No one can convince me otherwise. i've seen it with my own two eyes. i hope for us heat fans that he grows up.

P.S. its too early to be discussing the drama that surrounds the heat when there isn't even a season going yet. geesh !sadroll

Not arguing Lebron because you are right. They ain't playing. But Shaq has a bad history here from making fun of players like Chris Quinn because he was not good enough, the lockerroom attendants and to blaming the HEAT medical staff for not 'properly taking care of him' when he was injured.

No offense taken buddy! You always speak with class!

Not arguing Lebron because you are right. They ain't playing. But Shaq has a bad history here from making fun of players like Chris Quinn because he was not good enough, the lockerroom attendants and to blaming the HEAT medical staff for not 'properly taking care of him' when he was injured.
he does i agree. besides, shaq isn't saying anything in that book of his that we didn't already know or have discussed. not that shaq would give a sh** , but i have zero respect for people that do this kind of thing. theres a word for folks like shaq where i come from, chivato. un puto chivato.

he does i agree. besides, shaq isn't saying anything in that book of his that we didn't already know or have discussed. not that shaq would give a sh** , but i have zero respect for people that do this kind of thing. theres a word for folks like shaq where i come from, chivato. un puto chivato.

In Italian, we call that "Omerta".

Also in the book, Shaq supposedly tells Wade's girl he cheated on her. Did Shaq have a cow when Kobe stated something during his rape trial that Shaq had women all of the time?

To me, there is no doubt he was one of the greatest players to play the game... But people play him out to be this really nice guy...which he ain't.

Also in the book, Shaq supposedly tells Wade's girl he cheated on her. Did Shaq have a cow when Kobe stated something during his rape trial that Shaq had women all of the time?

To me, there is no doubt he was one of the greatest players to play the game... But people play him out to be this really nice guy...which he ain't.
it seems like shaq has a problem pretty much where ever he goes. i don't remember if he did with the magic but lakers,then the heat. only reason you didn't hear more from him during his stay with phoenix,cleveland and boston is because by then shaq was just a shadow of himself.

it seems like shaq has a problem pretty much where ever he goes. i don't remember if he did with the magic but lakers,then the heat. only reason you didn't hear more from him during his stay with phoenix,cleveland and boston is because by then shaq was just a shadow of himself.

AND he was barely there long enough to piss people off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)