RAW vs SMACKDOWN

Yeah RAW.

Now your talking about a sport that has fans here. :D

Yea nWo Hollywood 4 life. I have a Comcast box just so I can get WWE 24/7 so I can watch the old Monday Nitros. But as far as Smackdown and Raw I watch Raw more but Batista is my fave and he is on Smackdown. By the way it appears Hornswoggle is Vinces B@stard son lol :haha

I use to watch Smackdown when it was on Thursday nights...now I barely watch it on Friday's (doing too many things)

RAW I kinda watch...but its not like it use to be when we would have
Raw & Nitro Monday
Thunder on Wednesday
Smackdown Thursday
ECW late Friday on MSG or Sunshine network (the GOOD ECW..not this new crap)
WCW Saturday night on TBS

by the way I laughed pretty good when JR kept saying "that little bastard" :)

but give me ECW (the old syndicated show aka "hardcore TV") or NWA Anarchy any day :)

I use to watch Smackdown when it was on Thursday nights...now I barely watch it on Friday's (doing too many things)

RAW I kinda watch...but its not like it use to be when we would have
Raw & Nitro Monday
Thunder on Wednesday
Smackdown Thursday
ECW late Friday on MSG or Sunshine network (the GOOD ECW..not this new crap)
WCW Saturday night on TBS

by the way I laughed pretty good when JR kept saying "that little bastard" :)

but give me ECW (the old syndicated show aka "hardcore TV") or NWA Anarchy any day :)

I think Triple H got a pretty good kick out of Hornswoggle and McMahons embarrassment. Kinda like DX is duping Vince once again even though only Triple H is the only member right now lol.

I thought they got divorced?

gimmick....yes
real life...no

"married" in quotes means on TV...married is real life

They were "married" when they were actually dating. Then they got married but "divorced" on TV. When Vince had that match against Steph a couple years ago that was like 6 days before she got married (the McMahon DVD talks about this in detail).

They have been married for 2+ years and have a daughter. Thats why Triple H was playing the "who is the baby's father" thing :)

October 25, 2003: Paul Levesque (Triple H) & Stephanie McMahon officially get married (IRL) in front of 320 friends and co-workers..
~~~HHH's wedding party consisted of William Regal, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels & Undertaker. HHH's father was his best man.

July 24, 2006: Stephanie McMahon & Triple H gave birth to a baby girl, Aurora Rose McMahon, 8 pounds 7 ouces..
July 24, 2005 - RAW: Shawn Michaels announced on the air that Stephanie McMahon was giving birth and that HHH was at the hospital..

well another wedding on WWE from hell....geez why do they even have weddings on there?? :D

That was one of the funniest things I've seen between the bride falling walking up the stairs to Jillian the bad singer to Hornswaggle (the little bastard) to the godfather (and his ho's) showing up and taking all the guy wrestlers away to the end.
link to the whole wedding.....1/2 way through is the best
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3179e_smackdown-kristal-and-teddy-long-we_events

JBL on commentary is the best.

godfather is coming down the aisle and JBL says "I was at his 3rd wedding"

JBL:I get to say it again. Hooooooooo my. chugga lugga chugga lugga chugga lugga choo choo

JBL: The godfather. You cant have a wedding without the godfather
Michael Cole: yes you can
JBL:nah ya cant
Cole:maybe thats why youve been divorced how many times?
JBL:several.....

godfather:Its time once again for everyone to come aboard the hooooo train
JBL: I got a season pass

when godfather leaves
JBL:Its the ho train.....I gotta take one more ride on the hoooooooooo train...bye bye
(and leaves the announce table)

July 24, 2006: Stephanie McMahon & Triple H gave birth to a baby girl, Aurora Rose McMahon, 8 pounds 7 ouces..
The baby has her family's last name and not Triple H's?? What a slap in the face, but then again he's an ass kisser. I wouldn't have been suprised if he took her last name when they got married :D.

Raw hands down, Smackdown is not what it used to be.they should bring back Stone Cold Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan to wrestle at this years Wrestlemania

I stopped watching WWE wrestling when McMahon faked his own death and Chris Benoit killed his family. In all reality I never watched Smack Down once they had Smack Down only wrestlers and Raw only wrestlers, the caliper of Smack Down wrestlers were and still is poor overall. Even before the fake death event when I still watched Raw, I probably ffwd more than I watched, the story lines are terrible and except for HHH, Cena and Orton, the other wrestlers are either to old or just terrible wrestlers.

IMO when McMahon bought WCW was the day wrestling died. No competition leads to mediocrity, they don't have to fight against another wrestling company for fans and ratings, they hold a monopoly on the business.:(

Actually I watch more TNA than WWE, TNA isn't that good, but it's different than the same old on WWE.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts