RC34 Remote codes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Knights

Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
I have a HR20-100 with RC34 remote and a Panasonic DLP TV. I'm trying to program the remote to power ON/OFF DVR and TV at the same time. I followed the remote setup on TV but it only show 6 codes out of 17. How can I see the rest of the codes?

One of the code allows me to power off the TV when the slide button is at TV mode. I can't power both equipments using ON and OFF buttons in D* mode. I couldn't find the code on the web either.:(

There isn't a code but if you want to be sure, you can codesearch for that command: First program a non-panasonic code to the the tv device and with TV ON try the following:

1. tv
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 9 1, wait two blinks
4. enter 1
5. press and release TV OFF key
6. keep pressing and releasing CH UP key, if and when to goes off
7. press SELECT to lock in code

I had you enter a non-panasonic code cause the command you're looking for usually shows at the beginning of the search, when try to lock in code, it isn't there.

some tv's will not turn on and off with the reciver using the on and off buttons on the remote. if the volume goes up and down when you hold vol+ or vol- and the tv goes on and off when you press the pwr botton, with the selector switch in tv mode, then the remote is programed to your tv and that's just how it is. if the volume doesn't keep going up or down when holding vol+ or vol- search for another code until it does. most Panasonic tv's work with code 10250. many newer flat screans work with code 10178 or 10179.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)