RC71 & and The 54

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Question regarding the RC73. When I rewind a program a few minutes, like say to see a golf shot, is there a way to jump back to live TV instantly like I could with the Hopper?

Just to throw it out there, have you tried programming the audio device? Many are supported, I have RC71 working on a Vizio soundbar and an Onkyo AV Receiver in two different rooms.

They moved from the code entry to a make/model number entry in the menus which is generally better (though some may prefer the other).

Question regarding the RC73. When I rewind a program a few minutes, like say to see a golf shot, is there a way to jump back to live TV instantly like I could with the Hopper?

Press FFW then Skip-30, it will take you to live in that case.

Press FFW then Skip-30, it will take you to live in that case.
Good call Jason,
I thought there was a way, but couldn't remember the sequence.

Remotes in 2016 should be very easy to set up and require no ingenuity at all. It's not rocket science. The old remotes, I mean 10 years ago and more, had a button or slide bar so you could select AVR, DVD, TV, AUX. There are some really innovative universal remotes out there so obviously the technology is readily available.

ever try to program a remote to a client on an old tube tv, when you cant even change the input? the RC66's came in handy for doing the input then you could get the RC7X up and running since you could now SEE the picture. there are some techs that camt figure that out.

Just got the rc73b from Amazon. Exactly like the rc73 it's replacing but with a button on the side to light this puppy up. Awesome, especially for less than $25

Can the people who are using the RC7X remote do anything with your TV? With the RC65, I can do everything on the TV from the menus to change inputs or control OTA channels. It even will select and control streaming services with a slide and 2 button presses.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)