RCA Remotes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Plywodstatebum said:
anyone know how to set up the rca remotes to operate my TV's off-on and volume? I couldn't find it in the menu
Looking at your previous posts you don't have a RCA receiver you have a Directv H-10. If you look at the system information the manufacturer is 200 which is Samsung, but that isn't really important Directv is the source of the codes and if the codes listed don't work then you will probably have to use the TV's original remote control. :) :) :)

Thanks I tore my house apart and found my old RCA manuals that came with the remotes it had the codes in it also.
The H-10 will not change channels using my TIVO remote so Tivo is sending me some different cables to try, They said they think DirecTV is doing this so you have to get there DirecTV HDTivo receiver, The Stand alone just dosen't want to work with the H-10 maybe these cables there going to have me work with will tell them how to teach others how to do this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)