Re-furbished HR21?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm getting my free upgrade tomorrow from Fed Ex. I'm also hoping I get the HR-24. I have the 21, which has been fine, but even with the new GUI, for ME, it is still very sluggish and slow on remote commands. I've also been a very loyal customer for years, so I'm holding out for the 24.

The confusing thing is DTV knows what equipment we all have. Why would they go through the trouble of sending someone the exact same unit as part of the "upgrade" program? What have they upgraded you to if you receive the same box, aside from a new 2 year commitment?

Well, as another member mentioned, I also got my upgrade today and it's a refurb HR-21. Called and am getting a return label sent. The rep was very helpful though. I ended up getting a couple more discounts on programming and she got authorization from her supervisor to give me a $100 bill credit if I purchase the HR-24. She even mentioned solid signal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)