Reboot starting up again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

veener88

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2006
About a year about when then did the software upgrades for the old TIVO's mine took a dive and since it was software related they gave me a new unit for free a phillips. Last night the roob issue started again for some reason and went into this morning. I removed most of the things that I did not need on the HD this morning and that seemed to help. I just do not know what is causing then this time. If this issue comes back again I know D* will not give a new one for free again. Has there been to found to be a fix for this? I realy would not like to reformate everything again if I do not have to, to see if that would be a temp fix or not.

I would do the R15 but I see that even if I buy one I have to pay for a lease on the unit. That I do not get that much if I pay $100 for the box plus my bill will go up by $5.

Thanks for any help on this.

Stay Away from the R15...

I would purchase a TIVO unit before I went with the R15. There is nothing positive to say about the R15 that I've had...Lost recordings on reset, crashes about 4 times/day that need resets to recover from, non-recording of preset events. And so on, and so on, and so on.

The product should never have been released to the public. And from what I'm reading on this site, it sounds like the product has IMPROVED to get to this point???? :eek:

I do not know what happend but the problem went away. I wish I knew what was causing it but at least it is OK now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts