Rec.'s with wireless phone jacks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dalos2004

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2004
Just a little FYI....Shortly after the first of the year D* will begin some test markets with recievers with wirless phone jacks built into them. All the tech will need to do is run one phone line to the primary (I suppose the primary) and the additional IRDs will connect by themselves.

still sucks for us without a home phone (I pay over a hundred a month in cell phones why would I want to pay for a home phone) so my phone jacks sit unused in the house!

thats not a bad price, but 20 bucks a month for a useless product. we had a phone line for 2 years when we first got married, and everyone still called us on our cell phones! very frustrating to just watch that money go down the drain, so when my wifes hours got cut, we did away with the phone, now she is back to full time and I dont see a need for it....but if I do, 20 dollars a month is not bad at all!

between me and my wifes work thats what runs our cell phone bills up, and my work is my familys business so, I would rather be reached there....plus we can only get verizon consistently where we are so they are a tad expensive, but have the best service....such is life sometimes!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)