Received software version U506 on my 2 Hopper3 receivers

That is what I am showing too. I forced the U506 to both my H3s. My two WJs updated to U284 but my two 4KJs or still on U483.
The Joey software is 'included' with the Hopper software (it's packaged together). Whatever Joey s/w shows as available on the Hopper should always be the most up-to-date Joey s/w, at least that's compatible with the Hopper s/w you have.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Joey software is 'included' with the Hopper software (it's packaged together). Whatever Joey s/w shows as available on the Hopper should always be the most up-to-date Joey s/w, at least that's compatible with the Hopper s/w you have.
So I wonder what's going on! All my Hoppers and Joeys were in standby mode for at least six hours last nite/morning. I tried rebooting the Joeys and they still will not update.

Both my 4kJs are still on U483 that went with Hopper 3 software version U503. My H3s are now on U506. Shouldn't the 4KJs update to the next version too?
They don't always update s/w for every line of receivers all at the same time. U506 includes U483 because it is the latest. U483 was packaged with U503 and U504 as well. It's fine.

The available Joey software on the Hopper 3 Diagnostics page here says : W150 W204 U284 U485 U550

Looks like U485 is the latest with U506.

Reactions: charlesrshell
While you are checking, any word on new Wally software? Just curious.

I just checked the Diagnostics page on the Hopper 3 in my office for that info.

I haven't heard anything lately about new Wally software and on the DISH installation portal they still list U502 as the latest for the Hopper 3 so I don't guess the Wally version there would be accurate either. I don't readily have a Wally to check right now but I'll check the next one that I download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)