Receiver scans past active TP's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fccpnme

Original poster
Mar 15, 2010
Cuba
Good day folks,
I am trying to see if anyone has had this particular problem? I live at GTMO Bay, Cuba and have turned my dish to 61.5 satellite, I have decent signal on a few TP's but minimal on others. TP's 4 & 6 are 50+ but TP 19 is only 25-20 and others are even less. I have about 3 TP's total that appear to work well. I have done the check switch test and the results are not good. The receiver shows reception and when I try to watch tv only a few channels come in. The receiver tryinbg to search for a signal but bypasses the active transponders and settles on transponders with zero reception.

Any ideas folks?

R,
Mark

The only sat that can transmit on tps 4 and 6 is Echo6, and it's just testing those transponders right now. Dish has no authority as yet to turn Echo6 on and leave it on permanently. :( What is up and visible to subs on 61.5 is mostly HD and a few international channels. Which channels are you looking to get? Perhaps a different sat would give better reception.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)