Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Philly Phanatic

Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
This is first time I've visited the site and tried to post so not sure if this is the right area.

My issue is:

I live in NY, I have Directv w/ three active receivers. My parents are visiting Florida and I gave them a receiver to take down with them.
Is it possible to have them receive service under my subscription. They already have a dish set up but when we connnected the receiver they could not receive any channels.
Any guidance would be of great assistance. thanks,

Mike

I don't mind getting free stuff from time to time, but this sure seems like a slimeball, cheapskate way to go through life.

This is first time I've visited the site and tried to post so not sure if this is the right area.

My issue is:

I live in NY, I have Directv w/ three active receivers. My parents are visiting Florida and I gave them a receiver to take down with them.
Is it possible to have them receive service under my subscription. They already have a dish set up but when we connnected the receiver they could not receive any channels.

Mike

Since what you want to do is against the terms of service of your contract, there is no where to post this question.

My issue is:

Mike

The best guidance would be to have them get a sub for themselves down there in FLA and call an installer.

The devil is in the details,
DTV customers regularlt suspend one service address and reopen another one at a different residence. Some own more than one home and live in them at the same time. Some have RVs and boats where the receivers are moved all the time.

Anyone have a quote? What is the rule? I think people would follow it if they just knew what the policy was.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)