Receivers and billing question am I correct (long post)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gmitchell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Southeast Ohio
Need some help here I think

I just got off the phone with a CSR about my bill with E* I have two leased (211, 1000) receivers and one 510 which I just bought (under the special that Charlie discussed on the Dec chat for 29 bucks) and activated it a few days ago.

Upon looking at my bill it showed a 5.00 fee for THREE receivers each. I called and said "hey why am I paying a 5.00 fee for a purchased receiver. I could understand the fee for the other 2 leased receivers but not for the one I bought.

The csr told me that I had to pay for all three since I had three active receivers. We went back and forth around 4 times until he put me on hold and then said I now had two purchased receivers and I said well that was not right so you owe me 10 years worth of back leased fees. :)

He put me on hold again and came back on and said that he has changed my account and will not charge me for the purchased receiver and that my account showed two leased and one purchased. I am just trying to be honest here. Did I tell him correctly that I should not be charged a lease fee for a purchased receiver? If I understood some of the posts on this forum I think I am correct. Any help would and understanding would most appreciated.

Thanks

You will be charged $5.00 for any additional receiver. If it is leased then they change it to a leased reciever fee. If purchased its additional outlet. It does not matter if leased or purchased, you will always be charged a fee for adding another tuner on the account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)