Recently Watched On Demand Folder

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
I noticed I have this folder show up on all my DVR's. I don't do any on demand and can't seem to delete it. Anyone know how to make them disappear?

Reactions: madmadworld
You can delete the folder by highlighting then press red button on remote.

I did that all I get is an error message about on demand not currently being available, and it doesn't delete the folder.

I noticed I have this folder show up on all my DVR's. I don't do any on demand and can't seem to delete it. Anyone know how to make them disappear?

When you are in "list" the first item you see now is "recently watched on demand", highlight that and press ok, you will then get two options on the bottom right and one of the options is MORE, click on MORE you will then see an option that says GO TO SETTINGS when you press ok on that you will then be able to HIDE that folder and it will be gone.

no this folder can't be deleted like that, it must hidden as I mentioned above
I deleted mine earlier tonight.
I did it much like directv newb did.

Went to the On Demand folder, but I hit INFO and it brought up the "Go To Settings" option, went there, changed SHARE to Hide and its gone.

I deleted mine earlier tonight.
I did it much like directv newb did.

Went to the On Demand folder, but I hit INFO and it brought up the "Go To Settings" option, went there, changed SHARE to Hide and its gone.
Point is/was that it can't be deleted by pressing the RED button as you would deleted a regular folder.

Point is/was that it can't be deleted by pressing the RED button as you would deleted a regular folder.
While thats true, you can't do it with the red button .... I gave directions much like directv newb, neither of us mentioned the red button.

But it's not a regular folder!

When I get it, will it be at the top of the list or (hopefully) the bottom of the list?

none of these options are working for me

i do not have internet to the unit, so it errors out

i cannot put internet to the unit, as high speed is not available

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)