Recertified Printer from Newegg ?

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
Anyone ever buy a refurb'd printer from NewEgg? According to an online chat, they can't confirm if everything is included in the box. ( mainly asked about ink cartridges ) They have a great deal on recertified canon, which they told me is done by the manufacturer. I was told refurbs sold on the canon website include all original parts. Deal is not so great, if I have to purchase ink cartridges as well.

As a matter of fact I just got a refurb Canon MP610 scanner/printer from New Egg a couple of weeks ago. It was $69 shipped as opposed to $150+ new. It came complete with all of the ink cartridges, usb and power cables. I've used it a lot already and it has worked fine. I think it was a great deal!

I have read that anything that broken even during shipping has to be fixed by the manufacturer. And you may have to pay for shipping it to them.

i purchased a refurb HP7760 photosmart printer from newegg 6 years ago. it's still going strong. prints great pictures and presentations. the point is i never had a problem and saved $75 at the time. i still don't see myself changing the printer anytime soon and i'm the 1st one that likes to have the latest tech.

Thanks for the info. I think'll pull the trigger. It's last year's model printer, but still $100 off the 2009 model.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts