Recievers

i before e except after c
:D I always do that. So if you spell something wrong you don't get a legit reply on the topic. Not that your reply wasn't legit. And by the way. You should be up to 500 posts before you know it if you're going to be correcting peoples spelling. You'll get a couple of hundred from just me. Keep count now.:rolleyes:

:D I always do that. So if you spell something wrong you don't get a legit reply on the topic. Not that your reply wasn't legit. And by the way. You should be up to 500 posts before you know it if you're going to be correcting peoples spelling. You'll get a couple of hundred from just me. Keep count now.:rolleyes:
only 500... lol...It was just a little joke on my part ;) but anyway I will look for an answer to your post :up

That's ok. I thought it was funny. When it's time for home work with the boy, the wife always does the spelling checks. Thanks for checking on the receiver issue. The way it looks right now is it's one TV per receiver. Spelled them right this time. Thank goodness for the edit button.