Record on one DVR and watch on another DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

winesmile

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
I thought DTV offerd this service...

I remember hearing an ad for this and I thought it was DTV - anybody know of a service that offers this?

Dish Network has Multi room receivers. You can record on one box and watch it in as many rooms as you have connected to the box. It's limitation is that it can only provide two live feeds at a time.

Uverse offers up to 4 DVR's at any room in the house or something like that. I am not really up on their technology. What I can tell you is that we have it in our area. I change back a customer to either Dish or Direct several times a week. It appers to have many issues.

I thought DTV offerd this service...

I remember hearing an ad for this and I thought it was DTV - anybody know of a service that offers this?

They have announced having a HD multi room viewing solution available early 2010. You might want to get into the Cutting Edge section of this forum for more information on MRV.

Thanks guys - I'll let my client know and check out the cutting edge forum.

Dish Network has Multi room receivers. You can record on one box and watch it in as many rooms as you have connected to the box. It's limitation is that it can only provide two live feeds at a time.

Uverse offers up to 4 DVR's at any room in the house or something like that. I am not really up on their technology. What I can tell you is that we have it in our area. I change back a customer to either Dish or Direct several times a week. It appers to have many issues.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't DISH have ONE recvr that does this ....
Many time people say, ya dish does it, but in reality, they only have one set up like that (that I know of) and have never addressed it in any others since .... what does that tell you ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't DISH have ONE recvr that does this ....
Many time people say, ya dish does it, but in reality, they only have one set up like that (that I know of) and have never addressed it in any others since .... what does that tell you ?

Not really sure what you are trying to say here? :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts