Record to receiver error

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ipodbill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2005
missouri
When scheduling a program for my HR 21 to record using D's web site tv listing feature, i get a "generic error" Program doesnt record. HR 21 is connected to my home network and I have tested the units connectivity. What am I doing wrong? Does port forwarding need to be enable in my router?

When scheduling a program for my HR 21 to record using D's web site tv listing feature, i get a "generic error" Program doesnt record. HR 21 is connected to my home network and I have tested the units connectivity. What am I doing wrong? Does port forwarding need to be enable in my router?

If your talking about the DVR Scheduler on the D* website, it does NOT have to be connected to your internet, this is done thru the data thru the dish.

Make sure that you are logged into your D* account first, this is a must.
Then find your program you want to record.

Jimbo

This looks more like a problem with the DirecTV website. There's no way the DVR scheduler can know whether your HR21 will record the show or not. Please give more details.

after logging into dtv's web site

error.jpg

Hmmm,
I haven't used it in a while.

I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Well, I went in and set up to record a show at 9:00pm tonight ( a few minutes from now) and it went thru fine.
Maybe they have it fixed now :)

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)