Recording goes missing

cncace

Original poster
Nov 26, 2006
This evening I was watching my recorded show ( Jeopardy) when I got home from work. It was just starting , and then I noticed that my screen went blank for a moment, then I see the "Dish Hopper starting up" message. Once the cycle was complete, I went in to my recordings to continue watching Jeopardy, and the recording was gone. I looked through everything and couldn't find today's recording. There was another recording that was missing, also.

Can the software actually delete a recording? I have never seen this before, hence the reason for the post. Running Hopper with Sling and Joey 2.0.

Reactions: charlesrshell
This evening I was watching my recorded show ( Jeopardy) when I got home from work. It was just starting , and then I noticed that my screen went blank for a moment, then I see the "Dish Hopper starting up" message. Once the cycle was complete, I went in to my recordings to continue watching Jeopardy, and the recording was gone. I looked through everything and couldn't find today's recording. There was another recording that was missing, also.

Can the software actually delete a recording? I have never seen this before, hence the reason for the post. Running Hopper with Sling and Joey 2.0.
Strange things do happen, hopefully that is a one time thing. By posting all the quirks we see gives the Dish Support some insights.

I have a Hopper 3 with Sling. Last week the FBI shows on CBS were not captured in Prime Time Anytime. First time I noticed anything like that. This week was good. I also record network shows that interest to me because sometimes it takes me more than a week to get to them. In that incident, I noticed one other strange thing. When I deleted the FBI episodes, they were not retained in the Trash tab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts