Recording Multiple Shows While Watching

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smith1j

Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
I've been with Dish Network for the last 5 years and now I'm planning on switching over to DirectTv because Dish still doesn't offer my local channels in HD.

I currently have Vip 622 and Vip 612 dual tuner HD DVR receivers with Dish. I can record two different channels on each receiver giving me a total of 4 different channels that can be recorded at the same time between the two receivers.

When I switch over to DirectTv I'm going to get two HD DVR receivers and want to verify that they have this same capability. Also, if it is possible and I order the multi room DVR capability will I still have this capability of recording 4 channels at once.

I've been with Dish Network for the last 5 years and now I'm planning on switching over to DirectTv because Dish still doesn't offer my local channels in HD.

I currently have Vip 622 and Vip 612 dual tuner HD DVR receivers with Dish. I can record two different channels on each receiver giving me a total of 4 different channels that can be recorded at the same time between the two receivers.

When I switch over to DirectTv I'm going to get two HD DVR receivers and want to verify that they have this same capability. Also, if it is possible and I order the multi room DVR capability will I still have this capability of recording 4 channels at once.

Yes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.