Recording Multiple Shows While Watching

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

smith1j

Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
I've been with Dish Network for the last 5 years and now I'm planning on switching over to DirectTv because Dish still doesn't offer my local channels in HD.

I currently have Vip 622 and Vip 612 dual tuner HD DVR receivers with Dish. I can record two different channels on each receiver giving me a total of 4 different channels that can be recorded at the same time between the two receivers.

When I switch over to DirectTv I'm going to get two HD DVR receivers and want to verify that they have this same capability. Also, if it is possible and I order the multi room DVR capability will I still have this capability of recording 4 channels at once.

I've been with Dish Network for the last 5 years and now I'm planning on switching over to DirectTv because Dish still doesn't offer my local channels in HD.

I currently have Vip 622 and Vip 612 dual tuner HD DVR receivers with Dish. I can record two different channels on each receiver giving me a total of 4 different channels that can be recorded at the same time between the two receivers.

When I switch over to DirectTv I'm going to get two HD DVR receivers and want to verify that they have this same capability. Also, if it is possible and I order the multi room DVR capability will I still have this capability of recording 4 channels at once.

Yes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts