Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I have a problem where the last few days that I have recorded stuff it shows up as a grey screen and asks right as soon as I start it if I want to delete it. Anyone run into this problem before?

I have an esata drive hooked up and I rebooted everything and will see the next time a scheduled recording is supposed to work and see if it does it again.

I have the HR20-100 box.

I have a problem where the last few days that I have recorded stuff it shows up as a grey screen and asks right as soon as I start it if I want to delete it. Anyone run into this problem before?

I have an esata drive hooked up and I rebooted everything and will see the next time a scheduled recording is supposed to work and see if it does it again.

I have the HR20-100 box.

Ramy,
Sometimes when it does that you can reboot it (like you did) and go in and the recorded program will play now.
Check that and you may be able to watch it still.
I had that happen last week for the first time in a long time, but mine was slightly different.
I recorded Eureka and started watching it and at the 30 minute mark it popped up with the "Do you want to delete" selection, like I said, first time in a long time for that.

It may be something to do with the latest CE ( I think you do the CE's , Right ?)
If thats the case them they will probably have it fixed this week.

Jimbo

I don't do the CE's for that purpose. I am patient enough to wait for the real stuff to come down.

Like a dummy I deleted all of them and I don't think there is an undelete. LOL

I don't do the CE's for that purpose. I am patient enough to wait for the real stuff to come down.

Like a dummy I deleted all of them and I don't think there is an undelete. LOL

Sorry guy, I thought you did do the CE's, my mistake.

There is NO UN-DELETE button :(

I've been doing all of them since DAY 1.

Jimbo

I have the same problem. A call to DirecTV told me to reboot the box. Then she said the problem was with the station and I asked if watching this on an antenna would show any problem. She said she did not know. I believe I have a bad box and need to get it replaced.

I have the same problem. A call to DirecTV told me to reboot the box. Then she said the problem was with the station and I asked if watching this on an antenna would show any problem. She said she did not know. I believe I have a bad box and need to get it replaced.

Do you have more than one recvr ?
Is the same trouble on it ?

for the last 2 weeks my HR20 has been doing the same thing as well as recorded or paused HD shows either have sound or picture but not both at the same time! it won't do it everytime, maybe once every 3-4 days and a reboot fixes it. when it does it the screen usually stays black and has good audio. FF and the video shows, but soon as you play it goes back to black or grey. only had the "do you want to delete" issue pop up 2x, but the picture problem has happened several times now.

i am thinking buggy software, i don't do CE either. at this moment i am forcing a SW update, so i should know in a few days if it fixed it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts