recordings cut off...

JohnDaddyo

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa Bay Florida
most recordings are cutting off about a minute short. we've gone in and tried to set for 2-3 mins over. some programs will take the over set and some don't :( MANY shows come up short.

Any solutions for this???

Welcome to Brighthouse's attempt to do its own software. It is full of MANY problems.

There is a kind BHN person on these forums who is feeding problems to the team that is supposed to fix it up and make it 'really great.'

for shows I need the absolute end of, I set it to record an extra minute. if another show is supposed to start immediately afterward, I set that to start a minute late. it's not a great fix, but works, kind of, not always. yeah, this problem pisses me and my wife off, especially when you miss the end of shows that end on a punchline or cliffhanger.

for prgrm settings where you want the entire season for example like "Intervention" it will not accept the 1 min over. There really should be a global setting. 30 sec, 1 min, etc. Total waste to call in. You're not going to get to someone truly "in the know"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts