recordings cut off...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JohnDaddyo

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa Bay Florida
most recordings are cutting off about a minute short. we've gone in and tried to set for 2-3 mins over. some programs will take the over set and some don't :( MANY shows come up short.

Any solutions for this???

Welcome to Brighthouse's attempt to do its own software. It is full of MANY problems.

There is a kind BHN person on these forums who is feeding problems to the team that is supposed to fix it up and make it 'really great.'

for shows I need the absolute end of, I set it to record an extra minute. if another show is supposed to start immediately afterward, I set that to start a minute late. it's not a great fix, but works, kind of, not always. yeah, this problem pisses me and my wife off, especially when you miss the end of shows that end on a punchline or cliffhanger.

for prgrm settings where you want the entire season for example like "Intervention" it will not accept the 1 min over. There really should be a global setting. 30 sec, 1 min, etc. Total waste to call in. You're not going to get to someone truly "in the know"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)