recordings starting 1-5 minutes late?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

detroit_fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2008
SE Michigan
ever since i received 0x5cd i have been having all kinds of problems, but the one that is really troubling me is that my recordings are starting 1 minute into the program. some shows even went 2-5 mins in before starting to record.

is this a known issue with this update?

what in the heck was D* doing pushing this update out with all these bugs?

it is happening to pretty much every recording on my HR22-100, my HR21-700 seems to be about 50% of the time. i've been with D* for over 10 years and I have had more problems since the 0x5cd update than the last 10 years combined.

Well i did the reset and my HR-22 is still starting 1 minute into most shows. I think I have found the cause- the channel is taking a minute to change. Even when nothing is recording and you try to change channels it doesn't do it right away, it takes a minute to complete the change.

Any ideas?

I have native turned on, and all resolutions selected, could that be causing the delay when switching channels causing the recordings to be 1 minute late? should I turn native off? if so, what resolutions do i leave checked?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)