Referral

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
After a new customer activates their account using you as a referral, how long does it take before you start to see the 10 bucks a month come off your bill?

My local retailer used the referral when he set up my account. I actually saw it on the initial bill.

Good deal Thanks guys. My son just activated a new account yesterday and my daughter has an install scheduled for Nov. 5. Just wondering when I would reap the benefits cause every little bit helps these days!

your son's referral will be on your next bill unless the billing cycle ends like today or something

My retailer set up my account and I forgot to give him the referral info. He said he would have to cancel the order and start over again if I wanted to add the referral. He also said after the system is setup I could call DirecTV and they will still process the referral.

Any truth to this?

Just make sure you get your account number to a cs or retailer , and for Good sakes, make sure you get something in writing. Alot of people are getting screwed on referrals
Don't activate anything before you get the paper work!! Just a warning!! regards

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)