reinstallng Life time Membership

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dedd2001

Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
I have a life time membership with sky angle. After moving a fw years back I never reinstalled it. Now that I'm in a perment location I want to reinstall my service. The problem is, I can't locate any of my equipment. However, their is a Dish on the roof. The previous owner had Dish network. Can I use the Dish already there or do I need to purchase a new system. I appreciate and any and all help

dedd2001

Unfortunately, while you were sleeping Sky Angel ended their satellite service and launched a new IPTV service which requires new equipment and new payments. No lifetime subs available as of yet, and the existing lifetime was defined as the "lifetime of the SA satellite service" which "died" several months back.

Check out the GloryStar and FTA forums for some alternatives. I too was a lifetime subscriber, now I am using a FTA system which gets a lot of good Christian channels.

There is another thread in the SA area that has a link to the original terms of the SA Life-long subscription.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/skyangel-iptv-forum/117208-lifetime-members-need-see.html

Here is the interesting part: The terms specifically say that the life-long subscription is good for the lifetime of the subscriber and the subscriber's spouce or for the life of Dominion Sky Angel. It DOES NOT say Dominion Sky Angel Sattelite service. It just Says Dominion Sky Angel. AFAIK, Dominion Sky Angel is still in operation, not on satellite, but that is not stipulated in the terms. So according to their own terms, the life-long subscriptions should be honored on the IPTV service.

It won't be either.

I will not be persuing this, but I can see where some may have a case!

I guess any replies to my message should go on the thread linked above.

See ya
Tony