Rejoined DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
no not really. Criticizing and trolling are two different things. Read the threads about HD and the lack thereof. Thats criticizing. But to post something like "You'll find that DIRECTV has a surprising number of fees now" with nothing to back it up (and the fact he is a Dish sub) proves my point :)

im also switching to directv ,but had a question,does anyone know if i disconnect dish but still have some shows i want to watch on the dish dvr,can i still watch them if i dont have service?
thanks in advance

im also switching to directv ,but had a question,does anyone know if i disconnect dish but still have some shows i want to watch on the dish dvr,can i still watch them if i dont have service?
thanks in advance

You might want to ask that in the Dish area ;)

thanks in advance

Yes you can.

harshness said:
As I said earlier, be prepared for some surprises from DIRECTV on this front. There's evidence indicating that they will put a $5 TiVo fee on top of the DVR fee for the upcoming DIRECTiVo.

Which is reason #1000000000 why no one should get a TiVo

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirecTV's Bait-and-Switch Billing B.S.

HR-24 tuner 2 quit working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)