Remote code for Olevia 232

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddieic

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Nov 28, 2005
Hey, just got a new TV (Olevia 232 LCD HDTV) and I cant find a remote code for the R15. Any ideas? Ive read that LG, RCA, some other codes work, but I havent found one that does...

any thoughts? Thanks

stevesmall

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 17, 2004
South Jersey
Hey, just got a new TV (Olevia 232 LCD HDTV) and I cant find a remote code for the R15. Any ideas? Ive read that LG, RCA, some other codes work, but I havent found one that does...

any thoughts? Thanks
Hello,
have the same tv in the kids playroom and my bedroom, actually the 237 but i went with the harmony remote 880 is the model number. itr works very well. hope this works , if you found the codes let me know so i can file them away in the event the harmony fails. thanks
Steve

Edmund

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 16, 2005
Granada Hills, Ca
Sorry, but there isn't any codes for the current olevia tv's in any of the white remotes. Directv is coming out with 3 new remotes for sale, the rc64, rc64r, and rc64rb. There is a code in those remotes, its 11610, which you won't find any previous remotes.

sunaz

Jan 6, 2008
Thank goodness (or Al Gore) for the internet.

I picked up an Olevia 232 (Christmas gift) for the kid and today had a HR21-700 with the RC64R remote installed. There was only one code listed for the remote, which did not work, but, I found this site and this thread with the above code, and now I'm a hero.
Thanks Edmund
and

SHYNING

Jan 12, 2010
OH
code 11610 works

Just wanted to respond that I too have a OLEVIA 232-S13. The code Directv gives me 10178 didn't work. I used the code 11610 and I was happy to see it worked. Thanks for your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)